Merge PDF: 3 free tools in the check
You can easily join PDF files – with and without software. You can combine several PDFs into one file and easily send them by email. We show here how you can easily combine several PDFs into a single document.
Merge PDF: Here’s how it works with the free online tool
The simplest option is completely without additional software: With the free offer from AnyPDF you can combine several PDFs into one file.
- To do this, open the Merge PDF page.
- Now upload all the PDF files that you want to combine. Then click “Merge”.
- “File Mode” is automatically preset. If you want to join the files together, all you have to do is put the uploaded PDFs in the correct order.
- Wait a few seconds for the files to be merged. Then you can download the new file by clicking on “Download and display in browser”.
PDF24 Creator: The free software solution
In order to be able to combine PDF files without an Internet connection, you should have the free tool PDF24 Creator installed on your computer.
- First open the PDF24 Creator and load all files into it that you want to combine completely or in parts.
- The PDF files are displayed in a preview page by page. You can move a single page or the entire file until you preview the order you want.
- To join the PDF pages together, click on the button with the two rings in the menu bar.
- At the end you have to save your file using the floppy disk symbol.
Alternative for Mac users: PDF Merger
To merge PDFs from large files, we recommend the free PDF Merger software. There is also a solution for small PDF files and individual pages without additional software:
- First you have to set that the PDF files are opened via Preview (standard). To do this, click on the file, select “Information”>”Open with”>”Preview”>”Change all”.
- Now mark the two PDF files that you want to combine and open them with a double-click.
- In the menu under “Appearance” select “Thumbnails”.
- Now you can select all the pages you want to have in the new file and drag them over to the other PDF file.
- Finally, you can save the PDF file under a new name.