How to delete pages from PDF
Knowing how to delete a page from a PDF file will improve your expertise in document management. As you format and make changes to your PDF file, especially condensing information, you may end up with extra pages that you don’t need.
There are many reasons you might need to remove pages from your document, but the most important thing is that the PDF editor you are working with makes it easy for you to remove pages from your document. AnyPDF gives you several ways to get the job done.
As a sender, sharing such a large document in an email can make your life difficult, especially if the document exceeds the file size. Limitations or time-consuming uploads and streaming due to slow WiFi speeds
When you’re on the receiving end, downloading a large PDF file can take forever, even with a lightning-fast internet connection and unnecessary information pages is enough to give you a headache.
Although we covered AnyPDF’s ability to convert PDF files to Word documents and convert a JPG file to PDF, the online software tool is also a great resource for removing pages from a PDF file.
This free and easy-to-use page remover will help you compress your document into a smaller file, reduce clutter and keep only the pages you need, the best part is that AnyPDF will make a copy of the PDF you want to modify. So you don’t have to worry about changing your original document.
- First, drag a file from your desktop into the rectangular “Put PDF here” field on the main page. You can also choose files to be uploaded manually from your computer by using the “Choose File” link under “Put PDF Here”. Click the icons in the lower right corner of the box if you want to upload a file from Google Drive or Dropbox.
- A new page appears and a box with the individual pages of your document is displayed. Scroll down each page, you will see a “trash can” icon in the top right corner of the highlighted area. Click on the “Recycle Bin” icon if you want to delete the selected
- TIP: Repeat this step for each page that you want to delete.
- After you have deleted individual pages, click on “Apply changes” to save your
- After the selected page (s) have been deleted, you can save your file to your computer by clicking “Download File” Upload it to your Dropbox account or send it to your Google Drive account.